Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
WELCOME TO INDIA INC FORUMS

3 Easy Steps to join India Inc:

1. Register a forum account.
  2. Proceed to the Application Form Page, fill it to your best ability and submit.
  3. Check on your application thread regularly to follow your application's progress till you are accepted.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hall of Fame & Homepage Changes
Topic Started: Mar 20 2014, 11:17 PM (3,675 Views)
Ayush S92
Member Avatar
Llama Lord

Posted Image
There's fame, there's glory.

Table of Contents

• Introduction to Hall of Fame
  • Member of the Month?
  • The Works
  • Home Page Changes

Important Links

Introduction to Hall of Fame

Some names go down in history, they say. But what about history itself? Yes, it does repeat, but it does not replay itself exactly it was. So what happens to the people who had a role in shaping the clan's structure? Well, we won't let you forget them!

Presenting you the Hall of Fame, a place to commemorate those special people whose contribution led to major changes in the clan's lifetime.

Member of the Month?

Those with a keen eye would have noticed that the 'Member of the Month' feature on the sidebar has disappeared, and so has the rank. Yes, from now onwards there will be no Member of the Month titles given. Reason?

Well, we do acknowledge that it was a good initiative as it encouraged members to participate. However, it was something that required great maintenance, and it was quite a fuss choosing candidates and getting their pictures clicked. Moreover, it was our observation that this led to much dispute when two deserving candidates stood firm. Some people turned to be overconfident and started showing off the title. Not only that, some members even plunged into a great depth of inactivity as soon as they were awarded the title.

Whatever the ways may be, the objective of this feature wasn't being fulfilled, and hence, we thought of constructing a Hall of Fame instead.

The Works

As mentioned above, there is a mini-window allocated to Hall of Fame to the left of every page on the board, just below the 'Navigation' and 'Information' sidebars. It consists of representative illustrations, along with the names and action-summarising titles given to the members of the Hall of Fame. These will keep shuffling after short itme intervals. Upon clicking this, the viewers shall be redirected to the Hall of Fame page.

The Hall of Fame page consists of a main window, which shows the Hall of Fame Main Screen when first visited. This window will then display one member at a time. Viewers an use the left and right arrow keys to move between different HoF Members. The window shows representative illustrations, titles and short descriptions of the members.

Below this main window are several small windows, consisting of all 9 HoF Members (except the one being displayed in the main window) which allows viewers to directly jump to a particular member.

Home Page Changes

We have made small changes to the main Header of the Home page. We have replaced the Member of the Month announcement and RuneHead links with links to Application Form, Hall of Fame, and Staff Profiles. In addition, we have rearranged the Staff names to make it look more or less balanced.

As always, don't forget to click that "Like" and "+1" button at the bottom of the page to share this to our fellow clan members!

Thanks,
INDIA INC TEAM
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aamir 20040
Member Avatar
Can you blow my whistle baby
Good stuff, Congrats Arshiet by the way!

Ayush S92
Member Avatar
Llama Lord

And hence the record breaking stint of Aks being MotM comes to an end!

Clementslay
Member Avatar
DrFuttBuck
Atlast! after 4-5 months you got the idea of doing something about member of the month thingy.
Anyways, good job :)

Master Yash
Member Avatar
self proclaimed Llama
Ayush S92
Mar 20 2014, 11:28 PM
Finally Lol :thanks:

Evenstar8888
Member Avatar
Completionist <3

Ayush S92
Mar 20 2014, 11:28 PM
:adminpower: (by ns ofcourse ) :D
Thanks ayush for pictures and Ns for descriptions !

Ayush S92
Member Avatar
Llama Lord

I'm such a great cosplayer.

Nature Sun95
Ideator and Thinker

More than half of the ideas were mine :(

Master Yash
Member Avatar
self proclaimed Llama
Bro if baws says it were his than it were his.... Ur opinion/contribution aint counted....

Milind1
Member Avatar
The WAR-ING Machine
I still see Arshiet as a level 90 kid who got Ko'd in IWL by our team :D - Good job kiddo!

Ayush - Can I have my picture in Rune - I want to give some respect to that Armour in which I have fought 90% of my battles :)

Wish game was still as fun as before - looking forward towards old combat calculation / old school style play.

Cheers \m/

Ayush S92
Member Avatar
Llama Lord

I can switch yours and Aamirs pic if he's okay with it.
Meh it still won't work the hairstyles are wrong. And making this gif again will be very tough.
Edited by Ayush S92, Mar 21 2014, 03:46 PM.

Milind1
Member Avatar
The WAR-ING Machine
Give me F2P Armour na :P

Chicks dig F2P armour :D

Ayush S92
Member Avatar
Llama Lord

The armour I'm wearing is F2P only L.

Attitude Era
أسطورة
Nice job. Grats arshiet rip ii

Milind1
Member Avatar
The WAR-ING Machine
Pfft old school F2P >.>

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply